Join us this Saturday, May 2nd at 9 PM, for our second Messy Family Quarantine Date Night!
Are you looking for something fun to do on Saturday night that doesn’t involve watching Tiger King or reruns of The Office? Come join Mike and Alicia for a refreshing, interactive, and “delicious” virtual date night!
- Start off with a personal welcome from us
- Enjoy a fun interactive game with some other couples (or just watch them).
- While you enjoy a snack or dessert, join in a conversation with Mike and Alicia for a presentation.
- Join us in our living room and grab a glass of wine (or bourbon!) and throw any questions you have at Mike and Alicia.
- Download some further discussion questions to keep the conversation going with your spouse for the rest of the evening.
Free membership provides you:
- Access to private ZOOM Date Night
- Fun couple game
- Short presentation from Mike & Alicia
- Q & A with Mike & Alicia
- …Registration is simple and free!
Become a member and join us for this date night!
This Date Night is available for MFP Members only, but–great news!–membership is FREE. Sign up below to get access to the live event, details and discussion questions. We look forward to seeing you Saturday night!
PS. If the 9 PM time doesn’t work for you, sign up anyway, and we will send you a recording of the evening for you to enjoy after you get the kids down. 🙂