When was the last time you had a date night with your spouse?
Join us on October 28th for an inspiring, interactive, and encouraging evening with Jeff and Emily Cavins!
- Enjoy a drink or dessert and join us for a conversation with Jeff and Emily Cavins about helping your children love the Bible and the importance of passing on the Story of Salvation
- Toward the end of this conversation, you can interact with the Hernons and the Cavinses and throw them any questions you may have.
- Keep the conversation going with your spouse for the rest of the evening using our digital date night resource
A Date Night You Will Remember
Since our last virtual date night with hundreds of couples was so much fun, this October we have invited Jeff and Emily Cavins to join us! They are an amazing couple who have shared the faith, particularly their love for the Bible with thousands. Jeff and Emily are known throughout the world as Catholic evangelists, authors, and scholars.
You are in for a real treat as we discuss the Bible and the family with Jeff and Emily! We will also get practical advice and direction from their struggles and adventures in their 40+ years of marriage, parenting, and passing on the faith.
- Access to our private live stream for the Date Night
- Interactive and engaging discussion on marriage and family
- Question & Answers with Jeff and Emily Cavins
- Discussion questions to keep the conversation going
- A chance to win some of the their BESTSELLING family Bible resources! (up to a $100+ value)
Jeff and Emily Cavins Date Night
Thursday, October 28, 2021
Once you complete the form below we will send you the information you will need to join us for this live event. As we get closer we will share more information with some free additional resources for you and your family. Also for those able to attend the live date night we will giving away a number of the great resources from Jeff and Emily, thanks to the generosity of Ascension Press. If you can’t make the live event, we have got you covered. We will share a special link for you to the recording after the event along with the free digital resource for those who sign up below.