JOIN THE CHALLENGE
If you are going to PRAY with your family, you need to PLAY with them!
What is the Play and Pray Challenge?
Between June 12 and 21st do these three things:
- Have a Family Day – Set aside a day where you are celebrating family life with your kids. Show them you are willing to do what they want to do, to step into their lives and have some lighthearted fun with them.
- Go on a Date – Renew the well. Remind yourselves that before you are mom and dad – you are a husband and wife. And that relationship is where it all begins.
- Make Jesus King – Using our simple ceremony enthrone an image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in your home. Jesus promised us that when families do this, He will shower our families with grace and he would bless and protect our homes and give us grace for our state in life. We all want our family to get to heaven together and the surest way to do this is by relying on the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
We want to have thousands of families do this and that can only happen with your help. When you do your family day, date night, or enthronement, share pictures on social media using the #playandpraychallenge.
So join us today! Challenge your friends, and let’d do this together!
Why sign up for the Challenge? What do we get?
All who join will get a free challenge kit which includes:
- Full page of ways to have fun as a family
- Ideas for a date night on any budget
- Prayers and simple ceremony to enthrone Christ King of your home
- Beautiful image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- as well as tips, suggestions, and encouragement for you
Plus all families who complete the Challenge receive:
- Mass said by priest for your family’s intentions
- Enrollment in Families of the Sacred Heart
- Super Cool Bumper Sticker
and you will be encouraging other families to proclaim Christ as King!
Join the Play and Pray Challenge